On Campus on a PC
- After logging onto an NTU PC, press CTRL, Alt and Delete
- In the Windows Security screen, click Change a Password
- Enter your NTU username, in the Username box
- Enter your old password, in the Old Password box
- Enter your new password, in the New Password box
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password box, and then click the white arrow
On Campus on a Mac
Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple logo in the menu bar and selecting 'System Preferences'.
Next, select Users Groups
Select the Change Password box
Enter your old password followed by your new password and verify. You can use OS X can suggest a password by clicking the small key next to the New Password box. Confirm by clicking Change Password.