MobilePrint allows you to print on campus from your mobile devices to mono and colour MFPs (multi-functional printers). You can send documents directly to the MFP by email.
Printing From Your NTU Email
Step 1: Attach the document to an Email
Attach a document to an email and send it to one of the following addresses. Note the email system will have a 50 MB file size limit for attachments.
Mono Print Jobs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Colour Print Jobs – email@example.com
Step 2: Print the Job From a Release Station
Once your job is ready to print you will receive an email and you can go to release the job from one of our devices. Example email below:
- Locate an MFP that supports the printing type you’ve chosen
- Activate the login screen
- After logging in, users will see their print queue.
- Click the available print balance to make sure the funds are available to print job.
- Tick the job(s) you’d like to print and click “Print.” Then collect the printed document(s)
Printing via the web
MobilePrint has a web application version that allows users to submit and release print jobs, and check your account balance.
- Download the Pharos print app and put the details in as shown below.
- Login to the MobilePrint website at https://mobileprint.ntu.ac.uk/MyPrintCenter
- You will then see the list of jobs that you’ve emailed or uploaded and your printing balance.
- If a job is not displayed, please click “Refresh”. If it still does not show please resubmit.
- To upload additional documents to print, click the “Upload” button and browse where the documents are stored. Then simply click the “Refresh” button to add the document to the list.
Email Registration for a non-NTU account
- First time users who submit documents to print via email will receive a reply that contains instructions on how to register that email address with "MobilePrint."
- Selecting the “click to register your email address” link will open the MobilePrint web release website.
- Please enter your valid NTU Username and password
- Your “user profile” will open, displaying confirmation that your email has been registered.
- Also a confirmation email will be sent to verify the registration request to MobilePrint.
- After clicking the confirmation link within the email message, you will immediately be redirected to the MobilePrint web release website.
Please note: ** Email registration is required only once for each email account.
Supported File Types:
Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .dot)
Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlt, .xlsx, .xltx, .xlsm)
Microsoft® PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pot, .pps, .potx, .ppsx)
Microsoft® Visio (.vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vdw)
Microsoft® Outlook (.msg, .eml)
Microsoft® Publisher (.pub)
OpenDocument (.odt, .ods, .ott, .odp, .odg, .odf, .odp)
Comma Separated Values ( .csv)
Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Rich Text Format ( .rtf)
Text files (.txt)
Image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp,.tif, and .tiff)
Other formats (.cfg and .ini)